THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Whew! What a GREAT Mother's Day!

Our weekend began on Friday at Zachary's school. They had Muffins for Moms. It was very nice to go have breakfast together. We only had one picture because Zachary wasn't in the mood for his picture to be made.
Saturday, we went to Rebekah's 6th birthday party. You can view pictures over on the Crozier's page. A link is to the right.

Today, Zachary gave me my Mother's Day gifts. I will show you pictures of what he gave me. All of my gifts were so special.
Zachary, thank you for being so special to me. I love you dearly. I give thanks daily for such a beautiful blessing in my life. I am honored for the privilege to be your mother. Thanks for my great gifts, Tootie Tot.

0 comments: