THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Love Pain & The Whole Crazy Carnival Ride

For Christmas, Marty got me tickets to see Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban's concert last night. I have been looking forward to this concert for months. Carrie is a incredible singer and Keith has some beautiful songs as well (and a beautiful everything else, too).


Carrie was up first. She sang for about 75 minutes. Man, she has come a long way from her American Idol days. I wasn't able to get any great pics, but here's a couple...


When Keith was about to come on stage, the announcer came up and announced that he was filming the DVD of his tour at Gwinnett Arena and we were in for a special treat. Little did I know that he would be on stage jamming for almost 2 1/2 hours. What fun! He sang songs that I had forgotten about and rocked the house all evening. I was able to get some better pictures of him because the entire screen across the back of the stage was a tv monitor.

Last night ranked right up there in the top 5 concerts I have ever seen. What a great evening out. We enjoyed every second of this concert. Marty, anytime you want to take me to a nice dinner and a great concert, I'm there (hint, hint - Bon Jovi/Daughtry is next weekend). I love you, honey! Thanks.

0 comments: