THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Scenic City Half Marathon

In February, I took it upon myself to attempt a second half marathon. I met the coolest friend, Rachel, from Bristol. We ran over 11 of the 13 miles together. I am not sure if I would have had near as much fun had I been alone for the entire 13 miles. Chattanooga hosted the race. The city is beautiful - especially on foot. We even ran across two pedestrian bridges near the end of the race. Besides being FREEZING cold, this was a very fun race. This now counts as state #3 on my bucket list of running a race in all 50 states. I've got a long way to go!

1 comments:

Segraves said...

Hey Allison. Congrats on your accomplishment...but it appears you have missed something very important. There is a flying kid behind you! Amazing!!