THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ringling Brothers

The morning after our snow adventures, we went to the circus. This was part of Zachary's Christmas presents. He was able to take any friend he wanted with him. Again, he picked McKinney. We arrived in time to go on the floor before the show began. The boys got to see lots of animals up close and also got to interact with some of the clowns and other performers.



Watching the elephant paint the picture held their interest the longest. I don't think either boy blinked the entire time. What great memories I have from my childhood going to the circus with my family every year. It is very special that we are able to make these memories with Zachary as well. I'm sure he'll remember this day for a long time.

0 comments: