THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Zachary and McKinney's Mischief

Yesterday, we spent the afternoon with the Crozier Crew, Walker and his peeps and the Segraves family. (You don't know them. They don't blog. :)) We had a good time playing in the pool and cooking out for dinner. It is always lots of fun to get together with these great friends.

At the end of the evening, McKinney and Zachary decided to go out front and ride the Gator. They had been out there for a little while when I came out and they decided to tell on themselves. I had no idea what they had been doing, but luckily I had the camera with me. This is too funny.

The next part is even funnier. (You may have to turn your volume up a little bit.)



Russell had those boys so confused. It was great. On the way home, Zachary asked me if they really made the paint come off the bumper. I couldn't help but laugh.


Guess we know what Marty and Robbie are up to today... (Russell - your yard will look great when they're done!)

0 comments: